Practice Development: Selling from the Heart
Don't you feel inspired when you are engaged in a heartfelt conversation? That inspiration leads to action, and it is this kind of response you want to spark when speaking with others about your practice. It is hard to resist someone when they sell from the heart. Have you ever thought of taking this type of approach to generate interest about your practice and create new client opportunities?
You can make the heartfelt approach a part of your daily routine. To learn more about it, read Attract More Clients Through the 5 Elements of Heartselling by Energy Magazine guest author Sharla Jacobs of The Thrive Academy. In the article, Sharla identifies and describes the ways to open and sustain heartfelt connections by applying the energies of fire, earth, metal, water, and wood into your conversations for heartfelt connections.
Draw upon the five energies to develop deeper connections through conversations that:
- Authentically connect from your heart: Fire
- Serve by supporting others in their healing journey: Earth
- Acknowledge and release the untapped potential within each person: Metal
- Use curiosity to uncover and heal the hidden emotions: Water
- Offer an opportunity to be helped: Wood
After you have had opportunities with this approach, we would love to hear from you about your results.